Monday, May 28, 2007

YAYYY CHEM SPA'S OVERRRRR! no more spa exam for the rest of the year! :D woohoo! shall rest today and start studying tmr. (: nua-ing at home on such a hot day with the air-con blasting feels damn good. especially with the company of wentworth miller. <3 thanks boon! (: now i've got prison break 2 to keep myself occupied with. :D


I tried to be someone else
But nothing seemed to change
I know now, this is who I really am inside.
Finally found myself
Fighting for a chance.
I know now, this is who I really am.

Come break me down
Bury me, bury me
I am finished with you
Look in my eyes
You're killing me, killing me
All I wanted was you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

prison break eh? teehee. you'll just want to kill yourself after watching it. hahas, im like spoiling the excitement for you. oh wells. anyways, are you going down to the range on wed?

Anonymous said...

mom mom mom, must come down on wed k? shaz come down too haha.

wentworth miller's the real deal huh? LOL.

ps: stupid blog thing dont allow me to log in as my user.
[Sean]